Account Executive - £17-£22.5k - Insurance Company - Cheltenham - Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading insurance company based in Cheltenham. Our client is seeking for an experienced Account Executive to join their growing team. The Account Executive will have responsibility for a number of partners and be targeted to grow the number of customers who use the company's products and services.
The individual will be provided the necessary training to become an expert in product offering to the customers and will also support the team of Account Managers to ensure success.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients through delivering excellent customer service and successfully grow a strong portfolio of clients and partners
- Achieving and exceeding pre-determined targets
- Supporting and account managing Travel and Independent School partners
- Managing relationships effectively using key decision making with business partners
- Monitoring current performance of partners and identifying new opportunities to increase enquires
- Arranging and attending meetings with partners to deliver renewal presentations and negotiate renewal terms
- Training and developing team members
- Identifying performance issues and implement resolution until the issues is concluded
Account Executive Key Skills:
- Experience within the same role or similar
- Be target driven and have a proven track record of exceeding business targets
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deliver excellent customer service and negotiating skills
- Display a strong analytical ability
- Experience using daily report to assess performance
- Be CII (Cert) qualified or studying toward s- Preferable
If you are interested in this role, please contact Rosie at Red on 0117 317 7701.
Job title: Account Executive
Salary: £17,000 - £22,500