Warehouse Administrator NG6
Robertson Recruitment are currently recruiting for a hardworking Warehouse Administrator to for a prestigious client based in Nottingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking, reliable and IT savvy individual to secure a fantastic position within a hugely successful business in logistics.
Warehouse Administrator Job Role:
- Process all orders and collections prioritising accuracy of data entry and fulfilling the requirements of our client's order processing procedures.
- Effectively ensure all orders are completed in full and achieve all KPI standards (Key Performance Indicators).
- Deliver a positive customer experience via effective handling of all customer calls/contacts.
- Be professional, helpful, and respectful to customers and colleagues at all times.
Requirement for Warehouse Administrator position:
- Working within a fast paced logistics environment is essential.
- A driven and hardworking individual.
- Always be pro-active, independent and utilise their own initiative at work in a fast paced environment.
- Fantastic listening and communication skills.
- Outstanding IT knowledge.
- Monday to Friday work (day shift)
- Immediate start.
- Friendly working environment.
- Temp to perm role for the right candidate.