Would you like to work in a forward-thinking firm and one of the fastest growing IP practices in the UK?
Well Red Recruitment can help you with this fantastic opportunity!
The Job role is a slit between Office Assistant and Trainee Paralegal giving the successful applicant a very varied role.
Duties for Office Assistant include:
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Collecting post and small deliveries from Reception
- Taking post to the Post Office
- Setting up meeting rooms in advance of clients arriving
- Serving refreshments to clients
- Keeping communal areas such as the kitchen clean and tidy
- Updating company documents when required
- Replacing toners in printers when required
- Scanning documents when required
- Sending courier items to DHL via the Post Office when required
- Monitoring stationery supplies
- Ordering stationery supplies
- Ensuring meeting room is clean and tidy at all times
- Clearing away crockery from meeting room following meetings
- Monitoring calendars daily for visitors due in the next day
- Answering the door to visitors
- Checking contents of the First Aid Kit
- Holding the Accident Book for Cardiff
- Providing general assistance
Duties for Paralegal role:
- Accessing Patent Office websites to obtain official documents
- Maintaining internal electronic case files
- Formatting word/excel/PowerPoint documents for the Patent Office filings and client reports.
- Creating standard letters and emails
- Preparing UKIPO forms
- Uploading documents to the internal Document Management System
- Client specific procedures and systems
- Preparing travel requests
- Booking meetings
- The overall Patent life-cycle
The firm has a friendly, progressive and mutually supportive working environment.