£19,000 - £23,000 P/A
Do you fancy working for a business that was ranked No.1 fastest growing companies by Financial Times 2019? Are you a team player with a keen eye to detail and administration experience? If yes, please read on...
This is the perfect time to join our client that only launched 5 years ago and yet is ever growing. They are seeking a Pay-Outs Operator to join their expanding team to ensure timely and precise administration on the business' loan products. To achieve this, you will have direct liaison with customers via telephone/email, whilst always ensuring that the company procedures are followed.
- Check the accuracy of agreements received from dealers/brokers.
- Ensure files (paper/electronic) are stored correctly at all times.
- Confirm underwriting conditions are always met at a high standard.
- Directly manage perk and release/snagged deals.
- Proven proficiency in English and Maths.
- IT literate (MS Office).
- Key team player, comfortable in an office environment.
- Excellent and confident customer service skills.
- Effective communication (written and verbal), able to portray message concisely.
- Establishes effective working relationships with a 'can-do' attitude.
This role will follow a shift pattern which will comprise of the below:
- 2 weekends in every 6 weeks to be worked 9am-5pm and you will receive 2 weekdays off in Lieu those weeks - they aim for these weekdays to be in succession.
- Shifts on weekdays will be a mixture of 8am-4.30pm, 9am-5.30pm 10.30am-7pm and 11.30am-8pm.
- 37.5 hours per week.
So what are the next steps?
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the relevant skills then please do not hesitate to apply directly. You can also send a copy of your CV and interest to kirsty(dot)hallett(at)iqtalentsolutions(dot)come or call me directly on 0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 4 7 1 to have a discussion around the role.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.