A dynamic and innovative business in Bridgend, are seeking an experienced target driven Business Contracts Assistant Manager to provide proactive and high-level support to one of the Contacts Managers. This is an exciting, dynamic and rewarding role and the chance to join a company which promotes a supportive and diverse culture.
Position: Business Contracts Assistant Manager
Duration: 3 months
Salary: £26,000 - 30,000 (pro-rata)
What are we looking for in a Business Contracts Assistant Manager?
- Experience in having the responsibility for the daily line-management of a service delivery team or similar
- Ability and experience of driving performance to successfully achieve delivery of set objectives, ability to effectively address and improve under-performance issues in operational practices and people
- Experience of managing work activity to be compliant to prescribed internal and/or external audited standards and procedures
- Management related qualification, e.g. ILM Level 3 Management or Business related qualification is preferred
What are some of the responsibilities that the role will involve?
- Managing advisory and support teams to achieve contractual/required objectives and targets in the provision of business support.
- Monitor the performance of business advisers and the support team. Ensure the provision of advice, signposting and referrals made by the team are of the high standard required; appropriate and accurate to the client's needs and delivered in line with the appropriate model of service.
- Ensure clear communication of contract targets to the teams, monitor and review performance regularly with the team, implement actions to maintain on target. Feedback management information to the Contracts Manager to monitor performance against profile and provide a commentary on any performance challenges.
- Ensure that the client relationship is maintained at prescribed intervals to monitor progress and capture outcomes with clients, and keep in line with client needs, propose added-value cross-referrals to internal and external partners to retain engagement with the service.
- To work closely with the marketing team to ensure activities are aligned to deliver client acquisition targets, reach an all-inclusive audience and is compliant to contractual requirements.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience, are interested in this position and would like to find out more detail. Please APPLY and we will be in touch if you have been shortlisted.