Applications for this job are closed.
JOB TITLE: Trainee Estimator
SALARY: £18-20,000 & attractive package
HOURS: 40 hours per week - 08.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Our Northamptonshire based client is a market leading manufacturer turning over in excess of £100M. They have earned a deserved reputation for the quality of both their products and service. They have achieved this by continually investing in cutting edge technology within their production facility and, importantly, having a well-trained and motivated workforce.
Due to a recent promotion they now require a Trainee Estimator to join their Estimation team. The Trainee Estimator provides direct support to the Customer Services Team in generating specifications and quotations in response to customer' enquiries. Reporting to the Estimating Manager you will be responsible for:
*Generation of specifications and quotations in response to enquiries and tenders.
*Control workflow through the department via a logging system.
*Undertake preparation work for e-auctions as per customers' requirements and enter bids as directed by a member of the Management Team.
*Ensure that prices for quotations generated in the department are entered into their Kiwi system.
*Releasing of 'A' cycle and complex orders twice per day from sales to production.
Our client is looking for strong team player with the desire to learn and forge a career possessing the following skill set;
* Admin experience
* Good mathematical skills
* Understanding of a manufacturing environment
* Team Player
* Strong Admin skills and attention to detail
* Good computer skills
* 25 days paid holiday. Plus statutory Bank Holidays.
* Death in service pays 4 times annual salary tax free.
* Automatically entered into Health Care Cash Back Scheme (Level 2), with benefits such as up to £105 back for new spectacles and a similar amount for dental expenses.
* Auto enrolled into pension scheme administered by Standard Life. 3% employee/2% employer rising to 5%/3% in 2019.
* Free annual events such as Family Fun Day and Christmas Party.
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.