Applications for this job are closed.
JOB TITLE: Trainee Estimator/Estimating Administrator
SALARY: £18-20,000 & attractive package
HOURS: 40 hours per week - 08.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Alternative Titles; Estimating Admin, Administration - Estimator, Trainee Estimating Administrator, Estimator Administration
Our Northamptonshire based client is a market leading manufacturer turning over in excess of £100M. They have earned a deserved reputation for the quality of both their products and service. They have achieved this by continually investing in cutting edge technology within their production facility and, importantly, having a well-trained and motivated workforce.
Due to a recent secondment/promotion to a project position they now require an Administrator to join their Estimation team. Reporting to the Estimating Manager you will be responsible for;
*Creating Specifications from enquiries
*Respond to general and price enquiries from internal stakeholders
*Liaising with design
*Creation and sending of Quotations
*Accurately measuring of samples
*Liaising with Factory re manufacturing capabilities
Our client is looking for strong team player with the desire to learn and forge a career possessing the following skill set;
*Good mathematical skills
*Understanding of a manufacturing environment
*Strong Admin skills and attention to detail
*Good computer skills
* 25 days paid holiday. Plus statutory Bank Holidays.
* Death in service pays 4 times annual salary tax free.
* Automatically entered into Health Care Cash Back Scheme (Level 2), with benefits such as up to £105 back for new spectacles and a similar amount for dental expenses.
* Auto enrolled into pension scheme administered by Standard Life. 3% employee/2% employer rising to 5%/3% in 2019.
* Free annual events such as Family Fun Day and Christmas Party.
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.