Head of Human Resources | Competitive Salary | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Head of Human Resources to join a well-established company with offices in Gibraltar.
The successful candidate should be able to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes and would be the first point of contact for all employee-related issues.
Head of Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR Strategies and initiatives to meet the overall business strategy.
- Be the link between management and employee relations.
- Deal with investigations, grievances and or disciplinary hearings.
- Manage recruitment and selection processes.
- Develop and monitor all HR procedures and processes.
- Assess and implement staff training and development needs.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system to ensure high performance.
- Ensure compliance of all legal requirements throughout human resources management.
Head of Human Resources Requirements:
- Experience of HR Management or another HR executive role.
- CIPD qualified or working towards qualification.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Gibraltar employment law and HR best practices.
- Be assertive, organised and be able to work one's own initiative and part of a team.
- Have a positive attitude and be able to motivate employees.
- Good time management skills to be able to meet deadlines.
- Be able to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Good all-around skills in MS Office applications.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both written and oral.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at [email removed] or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.