We are looking to recruti a Receptionist, within the Watford area.
The Employee's tasks and responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to, the following obligations:
- Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as first point of contact for the company.
- First point of contact to visitors, customers and vendors in person and via telephone.
- Manages reception area, including greeting and looking after visitors.
- Answering incoming calls and transfer them as necessary, including taking messages and passing them on to relevant person / department.
- Supports office staff by carrying out common office duties, including photocopying, printing, scanning, preparing documents.
- Manages all incoming and outgoing mail, including overseas and domestic
- Deliver incoming post to staff in Unit 1 and Gleneagles offices twice daily.
- Maintains stock lists and orders all office, kitchen and cleaning supplies as needed.
- Ensuring all refreshments have been provided and replenished throughout Unit 1.
- Manages and liaises with service providers, such as courier companies, cleaning companies and getting the best out of them.
- Overseeing the cleaning of Unit 1 and ensuring all areas are clean and presentable.
- Manages meeting room and showroom bookings, including overseeing the cleaning and ensuring they are ready for meetings.
- Ordering and serving lunches / refreshments as required for both Unit 1 and Gleneagles
- Providing travel support as necessary by arranging bookings and reservations.
- Providing general office administration support as required.
- Managing Health & Safety / Fire Regulations and ensuring policies are up to date.
The scope of the Employee's roles and responsibilities may expand and be varied dependent on the needs of the Company's business to adapt to changing market conditions.
To apply for the role of Receptionist, please click APPLY now and send CV.