HR & Talent Administrator | Competitive Salary and Full Benefits package | International Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced HR & Talent Administrator for an industry leader within online gaming. The HR & Talent Administrator will be a point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing queries. You will provide administration support to the HR Team on various elements of the HR function and promote the spirit and culture of the company at all times.
HR & Talent Administrator Responsibilities:
- Manage office supplies, including the welfare elements, and ordering accordingly
- Promoting the company Group spirit, culture and values
- Prepare reports on expenses and operational and travel budgets
- Maintain accurate and secure employee records and update HR system (Cascade)
- Support on recruitment and retention issues and activities including attending interviews as requested
- Support the onboarding of all new employees
- Upload (timely) all important and confidential company documentation to the relevant areas
- Be first point of contact for queries from employees and suppliers
- Update policies as needed
- Maintain the HR calendar in relation events and initiatives
- Support HR Projects and initiatives in line with the department work plan
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Support in Health and Safety policy implementation
- Manage office administration including general office duties to include employee birthday lists, supplies, PO's, vouchers etc
- Maintaining confidentiality in all aspects of work
HR & Talent Administrator Requirements:
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build sound relationships
- A highly organised and experienced individual who can multi task and present accurate information
- You will be highly motivated with great organisational and prioritisation skills, whilst maximise the efficiency of the department
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or similar
- Ability to think about the wider impact of actions and solutions strategically
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven experience of working in a HR Administration capacity
- Basic knowledge of employment law
- Qualified CIPD level 3 or working towards CPP and keen to develop in the HR arena
Our client is an industry leader within the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company who offer fantastic career development for like-minded employees who have the same drive, passion, motivation and desire to succeed.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at [email removed] or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
HR | Administration | Gaming | Recruitment | Human Resources | slots |